10/18/09

Strange happenings

So I am sitting here writing an article on Googles new app Knol when I hear some girl crying and yelling at someone so I stopped for a moment to listen. Then I hear loud shattering of glass and she starts screaming at whoever she's with. So I shut off the lights very stealth like and peep through the blinds to see some guy start running away from my house faster than a prisoner on a run from the law.

This being understandably a bit odd, I decided to go outside. When I opened my garage I could smell some kind of skanky perfume like someone had just sprayed it in my eyes! I noticed a purse on the ground in front of my car, glass everywhere, the contents of said purse scattered everywhere - and no one around.

I examined my beloved car to make sure someone wasn't trying to break in. As I paced around my car holding a flashlight in one hand and a 9 iron in the other I see (presumably) the girl who was crying walking over the pickup her stuff, I tried to ask if she was ok but she kept silent; and from a good 15 feet away I could smell that she had definitely had a few too many, and then had a few too many more! Even though she looked like she had just started her freshman year at highschool.

Out of nowhere I see the same guy who was running down the street earlier walking up looking like he's going to be starting a little something with me (see why I brought my trusty 9 iron?) but he said he was sorry - helped her pickup her stuff while she was still sobbing like a little baby; and promptly left without saying a word to each other.

WTF?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment